Friday, January 15, 2010

buuut i want it now!

so with all my adding, and subtracting. i have found that because of: my trip im taking to st. george next weekend to see nevershoutnever, my tattoo im getting saturday(eeep), and my bills. i will be getting my laptop in exactly one month :(

oh please say i will get it then!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


also, i should be getting these in the mail soon:
yay for online shopping!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxoImage and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

she&him said...

oh my gash!!! tattoo??? crazy!

Karina F. said...

Woww these rings are SO cute! :) And ooooh! nevershoutnever :)) That is so cool.

Good luck with that tattoo.

Madi Rose said...

thank you. im pretty excited/ freakin nervous.

and i love nevershoutnever. 3rd time in over a year seeing him. tehe.

Karlie Hyer said...

Hey Madi! haha don't worry I didn't think you were a stalker or anything!! I was just happy to see I had a follower =] Your blog is super cute!! And that's fun your takin a trip to st george! Are you goin just for fun? i LOVE livin down here =] So I hope you have a fun get away!