Tuesday, December 29, 2009

7 random facts about me.

1. i sing WAY too much.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. new moon. jacob. edward. (need i say more?)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3. lake powell is one of my favorite places.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. i love my job. but it STRESSES me out. (i work in a docs office. not a hospital. but this is one of my fav shows so i wanted to put this picture)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
5. i secretely (i guess not so secret anymore) love hannah montana/ miley cyruss music. i have a more in depth reason of why i love her old stuff but that would take to long to get into!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
6. im obsessed with going to 80's parties.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
7. my car runs on natural gas.

3 comments:

Nahla said...

new moon. jacob. edward. (need i say more?) absolutely NOO :D i adore
and yeah scrubs rocks <3

a tree called life said...

ooh love your number 7!
i soo want to convert my car!

BuenoBueno said...

new moon! can i love edward and jacob? Bc i do. James(bleubird), rannie, and i went at midnight and we were like school girls! wow loved it!
I like your blog header. I collect photos of VW vans that a shoot every trip i take:)
B