Wednesday, March 3, 2010

baby shower time.

my sisters baby shower is this saturday annd we are all 99% sure she will be having him next week sometime. she went to the doc today and he said she is pretty much ready to have him. i am so excited!! i cant keep it in :) :)
anyways, for her baby shower i got him these cute little numbers:

johhnycashfolsamprison.jpg picture by madison_vest8beatles.jpg picture by madison_vest8lynyrdskynyrd.jpg picture by madison_vest8


xoxoImage and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Allison said...

SO CUTE! Oh my goodness- that baby's gonna be the most stylin' thing ever. Seriously. I WANT those onesies in shirts! :D

OB said...

oh SO CUTE!! I love babyshowers!

Thyda said...

How adorable! Your nephew and I can match now with our Beatles shirts! :) Congratulations to your Family... little additions are always so fun!

Karlie Hyer said...

Cute cute cute!!! Have they decided on a name yet? They should totally name him Quinn =]